I don`t know you but ..,
I think we can become better friends . ♥
HELLO. If you hover over the words on the left.
You`ll never be able to see this again :)
I just wanna say, YOUR COOL ♥ .
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Monday 28 February 2011 @ 19:10
my future. with sandynguyen?
So I was reading sandy's post cause she said she would upload the things for Love Language, but I didn't see it there. I read through her most recent post about her future and thought that maybe I should blog about that today :D I'm a hypocrite, I told sandy I would never blog even if she forced me to make a blog account.

In the future, I
want 2-3 kids, the first one has to be a boy though! 8) I want to run my own business, being a nutritionist/dietian and be a personal trainer too. And yes, I`ll scam sandy forever, whenever I plan to go on vaca, I`ll get sandy to hook me up since she'll be owning a travel agency. 

& yeah I made my blog public cause I got lazy to add everyones email