I don`t know you but ..,
I think we can become better friends . ♥
HELLO. If you hover over the words on the left.
You`ll never be able to see this again :)
I just wanna say, YOUR COOL ♥ .
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Sunday 13 March 2011 @ 20:02
hair dye
I`m planning to dye my whole head a light golden brown.
http://www.garnier.ca/_en/_ca/haircolour/hcl-belle-color/belle-color-colour-creme.htm
2nd row , last one.

Because my hair is black and has c
hestnut brown highlights, I don't think the hair dye will make my black hair go light/medium brown in one go.. so I'm planning to bleach it, but would the bleach make my hair go blonde ? :|
and if I do bleach it.. d
o I dye my hair before or after? How light will my hair get and do you guys think I`ll look good with light brown hair ?

TELL ME ON
MSN OR FACEBOOK. I don`t really like talking on the cbox if I can talk to you guys on msn (:
thanks~