I don`t know you but ..,
I think we can become better friends . ♥
HELLO. If you hover over the words on the left.
You`ll never be able to see this again :)
I just wanna say, YOUR COOL ♥ .
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Saturday 19 March 2011 @ 14:28
madness
ugh wtfrick is this -.- I wanna talk to you so badly and confront you about all this but I'm scared to know what your answer is even though I probably know it. I WANNA RIP YOU IN HALF . RAGE.

nancy I miss youu :< it sucks your first trip sucks like shit. Come back and lets go to Hong Kong together, where its nicer and more hot/cute guys there :} shop till we drop!

jayani and wilson thingy.. I finally know whats going on LMFAO

DEAR SELF.
I hate you (: your so butt ugly even if a car hit and ran you over, you`d still look the same. That is why you have to start working out and dieting, sleep earlier, drink more water and basically get prettier. Don't rely on make up to make you more pretty, cause after you take it off, you`ll still be butt ugly :}

Much Love,

You


supsup sandy, I love you and spring break <3