I don`t know you but ..,
I think we can become better friends . ♥
HELLO. If you hover over the words on the left.
You`ll never be able to see this again :)
I just wanna say, YOUR COOL ♥ .
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Sunday 20 March 2011 @ 19:04
my dieting time .. for sure
I DONT KNOW WHY BUT SPRING BREAK MAKES ME WANT TO LOSE TONS OF WEIGHT CAUSE I CAN FINALLY WAKE UP IN THE MORNING TO GO FOR A EFFING LONG ASS RUN THEN EXERCISE. I`ll begin after the darkness brother's party 8)

so this is what i`ll (try to) do everyday:
- wake up
- 4 run laps
- exercise
- eat breakfast (tea, 2 slices of toast, fruit?)
random shit of the daaaaaaaaaaaay. (hangout, clean up house?)
- eat lunch (water, tuna sandwich, FRUUUUIT)
- take a walk/run outside
- exercise
- computer
- eat dinner (water, veggies[once in a while.. ice cream ;) ])
- another walk ?
- stretch
anything I wanna do till I sleep

LOLOLOLOLOLOL man i`m gonna troll myself so hard this spring break -.-; I need to lose at least 3.5 pounds , but I wanna lose like 10 .. LMFAO

watch me fail at this, but whatever, I gotta start caring more and become more focused (:

HEY KIM YOUR THE FIRST READING THIS AND IM GOING TO COME OVER TO GET SOME ICE CREAM .

WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO .!